Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lazy Lazy Lazy

I woke up this morning with the smell of a great breakfast the was prepared by two awesome ladies (Kayla and Jana.)

Striped Bacon
Pankcakes
Eggs (Jim Mauldins Specialty)
Bananas
O.J.
Coffee
Hot Tea

It was a great way to start the saturday and then we just hung out on the balcony, chatted, and watch "Adrift" which is a surf video that I have not seen since i was a young tike (haha...I said tike i like that word.) Then right after that I had the wonderful experience of trying to get a cell phone that consisted of 3 hours of my time, trying to get it unlocked, calling America 4 times with their phone in order to get the right code, unlocking the phone getting all the paper work filled out just in time to figure out that they were about to close so I have to come back on Monday to get it...hahaha but oh well.....following that was an amazing lunch (Sushi....and sorry Ah So....you have nothing on the takeaway or sitdown place that we had sushi at today. It was the best sushi that I have ever put in my mouth and I savored the flavor with every bite...it was glorious. Starbucks....yes they have starbucks....was next as we hung out and spent some time getting to know each other. All in all it was a great day and ended with a rally cry last night as we watch Rugby and cheered because apparently the team from somewhere here won.

See you guys tomorrow

No comments: